The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Get up close and personal with our lovable South American sea lions in this unique deep-water swim interaction.
No waist deep platforms here, our guests jump right in and swim with the sea lions! Our sea lions at Coral World Ocean Park in St. Thomas are very affectionate and will swim right up to you, allowing you to pet them and pose for some unforgettable pictures. The program includes a dry land portion as well, where you will spend even more quality time with our sea lions and learn all about these amazing animals.
After your underwater adventure, you're free to explore Coki Beach and Coral World Ocean Park. Here, you'll visit the mangrove lagoon, the turtle pool and stingray lagoon. At the touch pool, you'll get your hands wet while you gently handle a variety of sea creatures. Your tour concludes with a scenic drive back to the pier.
- Participants must be able to walk and climb a ladder to enter and exit the pool and must feel comfortable in 8 feet of water.
- Children must weigh a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Each child under 13 years of age must be accompanied by a participating 18 year old adult.
- Women who are pregnant may participate but must satisfy all other physical requirements.
- A liability waiver must be completed prior to participating on this tour.
- Wearing a life jacket is required.
- Coral World photographers take pictures of participants in and out of the water and the flash drive will be available for purchase.
- Personal cameras are not permitted during the Sea Lion Swim activity.
- Participants are free to use their own cameras elsewhere in the park.
- Due to the essential interaction with sea lion trainers, participants must speak and understand English.