The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
On this guided tour, ride along Baie des Orphelinat, Port Plaisance, Baie des citrons, Anse vata Beach and promenade Vernier for an approximately 9.5 km to see the most scenic bays of Noumea.
*Prices may vary by sailing
Head to the peninsular foreshore for a pleasurable work-out combined with stunning views of the hills, bays and beaches of Noumea. After you select your bike, we’ll transfer you by van from the ship to your bike ride departure point.
On this lovely guided tour, ride along Baie des Orphelinat, Port Plaisance, Baie des Citrons, Anse Vata Beach and Promenade Vernier for an approximately nine and a half kilometres experiencing the most scenic bays of Noumea. Your guide will stop to provide commentary at various points of interest along the way. The trail, which is relatively flat, offers spectacular views and stunning seascapes. There will also be a short stop at Anse Vata Beach for you to soak up the atmosphere.
- To make your day as enjoyable as possible, please wear comfortable flat-soled shoes, clothing suited to the weather conditions, a hat and SPF30+ or higher factor sunscreen. Make sure to bring bottled water.
- We recommend the use of protective UV clothing and reef-friendly sunscreen to help protect the environment and reef systems (available in the onboard shops).
- Please be aware that the bikes are set up as per the European standards and as such the breaks work the opposite way to what you would find on a bike in Australia.
- Parts of this tour will be conducted on main roads with high traffic flow. Guests must be comfortable using hand brakes and riding down an incline.
- You must wear comfortable flat-soled closed toed shoes.
- Minimum participation age is 10 years, max weight limit 95kg.
- Helmets must be worn on tour (supplied).
- Tour operates rain or shine; in rainy weather, dress appropriately.
- Please bring only a few belongings, small backpacks, as you will need to carry them along for the duration of the ride.