Get acquainted with the great outdoors of Spain. This is an unforgettable kayaking experience among cliff sides and sea caves. Follow your guide to the Maro-Cerro Gordo Cliffs, where seabirds make their vertical homes on the steep sides. As you paddle, you will see small caves, waterfalls, and nooks and crannies that can only be appreciated from a small craft. Snorkel gear is provided so that, if you wish, you can hop in and enjoy the cooling waters of the Mediterranean. Your guide will provide basic snorkel instruction. If snorkeling isn’t your thing, feel free to just swim and bask in the sunshine.
- Pregnant women and guests with respiratory problems are not allowed to participate.
- Participants must be reasonably fit and in good physical condition.
- Gravel and sand.
- Surface may be slippery when wet.
- Not suitable for guests with walking difficulties.
- Minimum age to participate 12 years old.
- Maximum weight 120kg.