Explore one of the best Mayan archaeological sites on the Yucatán peninsula, and one of the wonders of the world on a small group. Begin your journey with an informative 2 hours ride to the famous Chichen Itza Mayan Ruins. Be enchanted with the amazing mayan ball game court, the temple of the Warriors and the kukulkan pyramid. After this cultural visit you will have the opportunity to swim in the refreshing water of a natural sacred cenote a formation considered by the Mayans the entrance to the infra world. Following this amazing experience, get ready to enjoy a delicious Mexican-International buffet lunch at a beautiful restaurant located on this area.
- Drinks are not included during lunch time.
- Lunch is buffet style.
- Guests will be walking in uneven and gravel terrain.
- Guests are not allowed to climb the ruin and also must know how to swim to access the Cenote.
- We recommend bringing cash, credit cards, hat, sun protection, towel, swimming suit and comfortable shoes.
- Children who are 5 years old and under go in for free.