Enjoy a fun and exciting drive in a Land Rover Defender safari jeep. Enjoy spectacular vistas of Tortola and the surrounding islands from vantage points that are not easily accessed by conventional vehicles. Depart the cruise ship pier as the Land Rover convoy quickly passes through Road Town before following a trail up to the ridge road. Be taken on a fun ride, revealing the natural beauty of the island and the unspoiled scenery, flora and fauna. Stop on the way for photo opportunities and to stretch your legs. Enjoy a one-hour stop at one of the local beaches where you will receive a complimentary drink and have the opportunity to cool off with a refreshing swim in the ocean or just relax on the white sand before continuing back to the ship.
- Remember to bring your swimsuit and beach towel.
- There are portable restrooms or changing facilities at the beach.
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, and a hat are recommended.
- This excursion is not recommended for pregnant women or guests with back/neck injuries.
- This is an open-air, safari-style jeep, 8 passengers per vehicle.
- Each jeep is accompanied by a driver/guide.
- Jeeps are not air-conditioned.