The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Experience the legends, stories, mysteries and myths of Fiji’s many islands in this must-see cultural show at The Westin Denarau Island Resort. After a brief introduction to the resort, sit back and take in the spell-binding cultural show including a traditional Fijian Meke performance and kava ceremony.
The Meke tells stories of love, legend and history through the art of song and dance and finishes with Fiji’s most famous love and farewell song, Isa Lei. Next, watch in amazement as Fiji’s famed firewalkers skip across white hot coals. Members of the Sawau tribe, who live on the southern side of Beqa Island, have the unique skill to be able to walk on white hot stones without injury. Morning or afternoon tea is also included in the tour.
- To make your day as enjoyable as possible, please wear comfortable flat-soled shoes, clothing suited to the weather conditions, a hat and SPF30+ or higher factor sunscreen. Make sure to bring bottled water, swimmers, a towel and insect repellent.
- We recommend the use of protective UV clothing and reef-friendly sunscreen to help protect the environment and reef systems (available in the onboard shops).
- Wear your swimsuit under your clothes.
- Bring cash for additional purchases.
- Reef shoes are also recommended.
- Activities (Snorkelling, Kayaking & Semi-submersible), beach mats strictly depend upon availability on the day.
- Activities as above, local spirits and local beers are included as part of the tour package.