The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Spend a day relaxing on the picture-perfect beaches of Savala Island. Your tour begins as the friendly crew welcome you on board Oolala, a 60-foot vessel named for the song of the local mermaids. Cruise out of the picturesque marina with views of waterfront villas, neighbouring islands and mountain ranges. Your captain will highlight historical sights and points of interest along the way.
You’re headed to Savala Island, an uninhabited 1.5-acre island surrounded by a pristine white sandy beach. After anchoring, you’ll be transferred to the island by glass-bottom boat. Spend time on this island paradise at your leisure. You can choose from guided snorkel tours exploring colourful coral gardens, a glass-bottom boat ride and kayak adventures, or simply relax on the beach with views over the sparkling blue water to nearby tropical islands.
A delicious lunch is served on the island, featuring a barbecue with a variety of salads. Morning and afternoon tea are also included on the boat. the perfect day in paradise.
- To make your day as enjoyable as possible, please wear comfortable flat-soled shoes, clothing suited to the weather conditions, a hat and SPF30+ or higher factor sunscreen. Make sure to bring bottled water, swimmers, a towel and insect repellent.
- We recommend the use of protective UV clothing and reef-friendly sunscreen to help protect the environment and reef systems (available in the onboard shops).
- Please bring swim wear, a beach towel, beach shoes (which can get wet) a change of clothes and lots of sun screen.
- This tour is not recommended for passengers with limited mobility.
- For your convenience, rest rooms are available on board.
- The outboard motor boat will be ferrying passengers to and from the island.
- Snorkelling equipment is provided on this tour.
- There are optional extras that you may wish to purchase at an additional cost, things like scuba diving and pampering beach side treatments. Please remember to bring additional cash if you wish to purchase additional activities or extra alcoholic beverages throughout the day. These can be arranged through your friendly crew on the M.V.OOLALA.