The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Visit the thermal mud pools at the base of Sabeto Mountains, nature’s original day spa. You’ll be welcomed by local villagers with fresh flower leis, traditional songs and a kava ceremony with the Chief. After the ceremony, follow your guide to the mud pools, used for generations by Fijians for their therapeutic properties. Here you’ll rub the exfoliating thermal mud into your skin.
Once that’s done sip on refreshing chilled water and relax as the sun dries the mud on your skin. Next, take a dip in the soothing hot thermal pools to rinse the mud away. Your skin will be left feeling unbelievably smooth and refreshed. If you have time at the end of your thermal mud pool experience, check out the unique local handicrafts for sale to take home some keepsakes.
- To make your day as enjoyable as possible, please wear comfortable flat-soled shoes, clothing suited to the weather conditions, a hat and SPF30+ or higher factor sunscreen. Make sure to bring bottled water, swimmers, a towel and insect repellent.
- We recommend the use of protective UV clothing and reef-friendly sunscreen to help protect the environment and reef systems (available in the onboard shops).
- Please note that if you suffer from any of the following health problems then this tour is not recommended - High or low blood pressure, heart problems, varicose veins, mobility issues or you are pregnant.
- This is a local tourism venture and facilities are rustic, please keep in mind the limited tourism development is part of the charm and authentic experience.
- Please bring some local currency if you wish to purchase local handicrafts.
- Please be aware that due to the sulphur in the springs, swimsuits may be damaged or discoloured and shoes which you don’t mind getting muddy are recommended.
- The tour involves a moderate amount of walking and there are some steps to be negotiated.