Experience an exhilarating and high-speed rigid inflatable boat (RIB) ride through beautiful Lysefjord. After a short walk from the pier, step aboard an RIB and begin your thrilling adventure through the fjord. As your captain speeds through what appears to be the never-ending fjord, you’ll be surrounded by stunning scenery and magnificent rock formations. A highlight of your tour will be a wonderful view of the famous Preikestolen (“Pulpit Rock”), a steep cliff with a flat top that rises almost 1,970 feet above the fjord. Your RIB ride lasts approximately 1.5 hours and is an exciting and memorable way to experience magnificent Lysefjord.
- This tour is not suitable for those with back or neck injuries, or conditions that may be affected by the fast, bumpy ride.
- Pregnant women may not participate.
- The minimum age is 8, minimum height is 5 feet and minimum weight is 66 lbs.
- Survival suits are provided and must be worn.
- Passengers should wear warm clothing and must be good swimmers.