The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Explore the beauty of the undersea world without cumbersome scuba diving gear.
On this excursion you will:
- Board an open air island safari bus for the 30-minute island drive to Coral World.
- Be escorted to the SNUBA orientation area where you will receive a briefing on the use of the equipment and learn what you can expect during your dive.
- Enjoy approximately 30-minutes of exploration under the sea, while the air supply floats on the surface above you view the colorful marine life not viewable from the surface and without the surface limitations of snorkeling.
- Explore Coral World where you can see an amazing array of sea creatures, from tiny seahorses to giant lobsters.
- Touch sea stars and sea cucumbers, pet a shark, or feed the stingrays and the rainbow lorikeets.
- Have the opportunity to see at least one of the narrated feedings.
- Browse though the gift shops or enjoy a snack or a specialty frozen drink at the Shark Bar, at your expense, before departing Coral World.
Note: Minimum age is 8 years old; maximum weight is 350 lbs. Medical release form is required. Pregnant women and guests with back/neck injuries, heart/respiratory conditions, high blood pressure, seizures or recent surgery are not permitted. Consult the Diving Policy at the beginning of your Shore Excursions brochure prior to booking. The order of the activities may vary.