Embark on a thrilling 4X4 adventure in the beautiful El Yunque National Rainforest. This tour is perfect for adventurous families. Hacienda Carabali offers exhilarating UTV side-by-side rides on premium 4x4 off-road touring vehicles through its 600-acre ranch, located in the foothills of the beautiful El Yunque National Rainforest. During this invigorating ride, you will experience the spectacular scenery of Puerto Rico’s east coast. Upon arrival, you will be given safety instructions as well as a 10-minute instruction on how to operate the vehicle, and be provided with helmets as a safety precaution. You will feel safe and secure, whether you are an experienced rider or a first-timer. During your 2-hour tour, you will also have 30 minutes to relax and/or swim in the crystal-clear waters of the Mameyes River, which originates in the rainforest.
- Minimum age to drive is 18 years; to drive, guests must have a valid driver’s license.
- Minimum age to participate is 5 years old.
- Minimum height is 5 feet tall in order to be a driver.
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women or guests with back or neck problems, heart conditions, trouble walking or trouble in their joints.
- Closed-toe shoes are required and clothes may get dirty.
- The UTV is a 2-passenger vehicle.