With little exertion, discover the Eternal City on a historical drive past its most important monuments, with free time for shopping in St. Peter's Square area. Relax on your 90-minute motor coach ride to Rome. Upon arrival, your panoramic drive will begin as you pass the Pyramid, Circus Maximus. Continue past the Arch of Constantine and Colosseum. Drive by the fascinating Via Veneto, the Borghese Gardens, the Aurelian Walls, People Square and Sant Angelo Fortress. Finally stop in St. Peter's Square, where you can enjoy some free time for shopping or to purchase a snack before returning to the ship.
- Guests must be able to walk approximately 0.6 mile over even or uneven surfaces and able to negotiate the steps of the coach.
- Should the Vatican Parking be congested or unavailable, an additional walking portion of approximately 30 minutes should be considered.
- Guests wishing to visit St. Peter's Basilica must be aware that long queues to enter St. Peter's Basilica are to be expected & that conservative attire is required.
- At St. Peter's Basilica visitors must pass through metal detectors. Large bags or umbrellas, bottled water, video cameras, knives or scissors must be checked at the desk.
- Please be aware that Basilica might close for security reason at any given time without previous notice. This tour may operate in reverse order.