The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Visit the Vatican City as you explore St. Peter's Square, Basilica, the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel. Relax on your 90 minute journey into Rome before entering St. Peter s Square. Enter in the Basilica and see the Baldacchino, the gilded papal canopy created by Bernini, and the Piet, Michelangelo’s masterpiece. Explore the Vatican Museums: for centuries the popes gathered and preserved art to originate one of the world’s greatest museums. In the Sistine Chapel admire Michelangelo s breathtaking Genesis and Last Judgement. Enjoy some free time in the Vatican area before going back to the ship.
- Please do not bring large bags or back packs.
- Cover your shoulders and knees to visit religious buildings.
- Comfortable shoes, water and sun hat recommended.
- No video or photography in the Sistine Chapel. No flash photography in the Vatican Museums. This tour is not operable on Sundays or on religious holidays due to the closure of the Vatican Museums.
- This tour is not recommended for passengers on wheelchairs or with walking difficulties as extensive walking on cobblestone surfaces as well as negotiating 250 steps while visiting the Vatican Museum and St. Peter’s Basilica. The Vatican Museums and St. Peter’s Basilica feature an itinerary for wheelchair users. Since this route is different, guests using wheelchairs miss a large portion of the guide’s commentary.
- Headphones provided. Guests will be responsible for missing headsets. The headsets company will charge Euro 50,00 for every missing device.
- The Vatican can change its hours at short notice.
- May operate in reverse.
- Lunch not included.
- Please note that special celebrations and events will take place at St. Peter's Basilica: overcrowding and possible closures at any given time and with no previous notice should be expected.
- Should your guide determine that the queue at the St. Peter's Basilica security check point is longer than a 45-minute wait, they will forego the interior visit of the basilica and provide you with a full explanation and description while outside.
- If there is a special event or mass at St. Peter's Basilica, the guide will provide commentary outside and guests will enter on their own. Access may be restricted during mass.