Get acquainted with Princess Cays’ scenery and history with a leisurely bike ride. After meeting your guide who will conduct a brief safety lesson, you’ll put on your helmet, head out along a bike path and follow your guide to some of the town’s most popular sites with friendly commentary along the way. Feel the warm breezes as you pedal past the Straw Market, home to a colorful collection of T-shirts, hats, shells, and other regional souvenirs. Soon, you’ll make your way out of the hustle and bustle of Princess Cays and into the countryside of rolling hills, framed by the pink and white sand beaches, and aquamarine waters. Further on, you’ll see a sparkling lagoon framed by mangrove trees and the Salt Pond, remnants of the island’s thriving 19th century salt industry. The final stop of your adventure is the Princess Cays Wishing Well.
- Refreshing beverages will be provided.
- Guests with heart conditions, neck or back issues, or women who are pregnant may not participate on this tour.
- The minimum age required to participate is 12 years old.
- Closed toe shoes are required.
- Participants must wear a helmet.
- Bring a hat and sunscreen.