The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Take a sightseeing tour of Nadi, Fiji. You’ll witness picturesque mountains, local villages, scenic lookouts and more. Nadi is located on the western side of Fiji’s main island, Viti Levu and is one of the most popular holiday destinations in Fiji, as well as being the gateway to many of the region’s nearby islands.
Taking the Kings Highway, you will discover many highlights. Pass by local villages, sugar cane fields and take in the picturesque mountains that Fiji is famous for, including the majestic Sleeping Giant mountain range. Stop at a scenic lookout point on Vuda Road for a view of Port Denarau and surrounding islands. Next, head back into town where you will have some free time for shopping. Your tour continues from Nadi back to the Vuda Marina where you can enjoy some light refreshments and view a coconut demonstration.
- To make your day as enjoyable as possible, please wear comfortable flat-soled shoes, clothing suited to the weather conditions, a hat and SPF30+ or higher factor sunscreen. Make sure to bring bottled water and insect repellent.
- We recommend the use of protective UV clothing and reef-friendly sunscreen to help protect the environment and reef systems (available in the onboard shops).
- Be sure to bring your camera to snap some tropical holiday photos along the way.
- This tour is not recommended for passengers with limited mobility.
- Fijian currency is recommended for purchases.
- Please note that the tour will pass by the Hindu Temple for photos only.