The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
The excursion will begin with a panoramic trip through the city to admire the Theatre Politeama, the Theatre Massimo, the Quatro Canti, the Royal Palace and the Pretoria Plaza. You will then visit the impressive Catacombs of Cappuccini, a true curiosity of the past where you will see more than 8.000 mummified bodies of monks, and noble citizens dating from the XVIII and XIX centuries. After this visit, you will head directly to the Castle of Zisa, a marvelous example of Arabic architecture, which was the residence the Norman kings.
Your third and final stop will be the prestigious Cathedral of Palermo, introducing its four Norman towers and its beautiful dome, bell tower and clock. The Cathedral protects the imperial and royal graves of the Normans, around which rotates the romantic history Ruggero II.
- This tour is not recommended for guests with mobility issues.
- Headphones will be provided for this tour.
- Tour may operate in reverse.
- No photos or videos are allowed in Catacombs.
- Have shoulders and knees covered for visiting religious buildings.