The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
After a scenic transfer by a luxury vessel, step ashore and enjoy white sandy beaches with ample shaded areas, pathways crisscrossing the island, a children's playground, and crystal clear waters.
/ Adult (ages 13 and over)
/ Child (ages 4 - 12)
*Prices may vary by sailing
Amedee Island, a tiny coral atoll just 18-kilometres south of Noumea, is a real gem. After enjoying a scenic transfer by luxury vessel, step ashore and marvel at white sandy beaches with ample shaded areas, sandy pathways criss-crossing the island, a children's playground and crystal clear water full of colourful coral and fish. Enjoy a glass bottom boat tour as the skipper steers the vessel over the multitude of coral reef systems surrounding the island.
Beating drums signal the beginning of a sumptuous lunch buffet, comprising a welcome cocktail or fruit juice. Witness traditional island entertainment as you indulge in a banquet fit for a king or queen. Your delicious island-style lunch is accompanied with complimentary wine and a selection of mouth-watering desserts. After lunch, join in on the fun with a coconut tree climbing demonstration.
- To make your day as enjoyable as possible, please wear comfortable flat-soled shoes, clothing suited to the weather conditions, a hat and SPF30+ or higher factor sunscreen. Make sure to bring bottled water, swimmers and a towel, and insect repellent.
- We recommend the use of protective UV clothing and reef-friendly sunscreen to help protect the environment and reef systems (available in the onboard shops).
- Occasionally snakes may be seen in water and land as this is a protected reserve.
- Pacific Francs and Australian Dollars accepted, however the change is given in Pacific Francs.
- Access to lighthouse is for additional cost, opening hours subject to change without notice.
- Blue Bottles are known to occasionally occur in the region.