The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Take your need for speed to new heights on this thrilling zipline adventure when you cruise to Hilo.
Covering nearly two miles of gorgeous tropical river gorges, this 8 line all dual line zip course and is fun for the whole family.
Zipline over dozens of waterfalls including the spectacular double-tiered Paukaa Falls as you safely soar 160 feet above them. Certified staff will guide you over the longest dual zipline on Hawaii Island at more than 2,400 feet in length, and also the longest and tallest side-by-side dual-track zipline on the Big Island!
The tour also includes a fully narrated drive through Hilo and the famous Hamakua coast.
- The minimum age to zip is 5 years old.
- The minimum weight is 35 pounds & maximum weight 275 pounds.
- Previous or current neck, back, head or heart issues and pregnant women cannot zip but can join as an observer.
- Participants must be able to walk on steps and slippery, steep terrain.
- Some roads may be unpaved and bumpy.
- Child seats or boosters are required and can be provided upon request.
- Close toed shoes are required.
- Tickets must be purchased for all participants regardless of age.