The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Standing proud as one of the world’s largest sand islands, Moreton Island is a pristine natural wonderland just waiting to be explored. Taking in nature, history and amazing views this tour is one of the best ways to get the complete Moreton Island experience.
You’ll depart from Tangalooma Island Resort and head inland on a purpose-built 4WD bus through Moreton Island National Park to Ocean Beach, a 37-kilometre long pristine beach on the island’s eastern side. Don’t forget your camera, it has to be seen to be believed!
Next up is a bit of history with a visit to Cape Moreton Light, the oldest lighthouse in Queensland. Here you can enjoy a light snack while taking in the amazing views. Your tour continues with a visit to Honeymoon Bay and Champagne Pools, there are no words to describe the incredible beauty of this pristine bay, it’s like something out of a movie. To toast the tour, enjoy a glass of sparkling wine in this beautiful location. This is the stuff holiday dreams are made of.
- To make your day as enjoyable as possible, please ensure that you wear comfortable flat-soled shoes, clothing suited to the weather conditions, a hat and jacket, and bring along some sunscreen and bottled water.
- On wet weather days, we strongly recommend bringing a rain jacket. Due to weather and tidal conditions, tour duration and itinerary may change at the very last minute.
- Absolutely no swimming/wading at Honeymoon Bay or Champagne Rocks is permitted due to strong currents.
- Tour duration and itinerary may be subject to change at the very last minute due to weather and tidal conditions.
- Tour is not suitable for wheelchair bound guests or guests with walking difficulties.
- A snack will be served before returning to Tangalooma Resort.
- Don't forget your camera.