The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Relax on a scenic ride along the famous coastal road, the Corniche J. F. Kennedy, enjoying some photo stops within the narrated drive through the city of Marseille. Your motor coach will take you through the Old Port "Le Vieux Port", where the Greeks landed in 600 BC. Continue along the beautiful coastal Corniche J.F Kennedy, which offers lovely views of offshore islands. Back in the center of Marseille, take some photos from the motor coach of Notre Dame de la Garde Basilica, the most magnificent building of its kind in southern France, with the statue of the Virgin on the top of the bell tower.
The basilica was built in the mid-1800s in a Romano- Byzantine style. Continue past the Longchamp Palace to see the historic buildings inaugurated in 1869, commemorating the arrival of water in a canal between the river Durance and Marseille. Stop at the Old Port for some free time to shop.
- Recommended for guests with limited mobility.
- If time permits, you will have an option to be dropped off in downtown.
- If a passenger is confined to a scooter, the max weight limit is 600 pounds.
- Due to transportation limitations, a maximum of 2 wheelchairs can be accommodated per departure.
- Visit the Shore Excursion Desk on board for reservations.
- Guests needing special assistance must be accompanied by an able-bodied companion.