The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Become a part of the pod while swimming and snorkeling with over a dozen dolphins at Anthony s Key Resort! Travel to the Institute for Marine Science at AKR and following an orientation, enter the water from a beach to meet a friendly member of the pod. During the beach encounter, you’ll have the opportunity to ask questions, touch, kiss, play and take photos. You’ll then outfit in snorkel gear to enter deeper water where you’ll swim, snorkel and freely interact with this friendly pod of dolphins, including mothers and their calves. Enjoy free time at AKR to purchase photos and souvenirs.
- Maximum weight is 300lbs.
- Minimum age for participants is 8 years of age and must be accompanied by a parent or guardian while snorkeling.
- Participants should be familiar with the use of mask, fins and snorkel and should have prior snorkeling experience.
- Cameras are not allowed in the water during the snorkel session.
- Pregnant women are not allowed on this excursion.
- Total time spent with the dolphins is one hour.
- Maximum weight is 300 lbs.
- Pregnant women and guests with back / neck injuries or heart / respiratory conditions are not permitted on this excursion.