The iconic area of Belém is home to some of Lisbon’s most important monuments and historical buildings. Here, a stop will be made at the iconic Monument to the Discoveries, one of the most photographed monuments in Lisbon. You can also view the Belém Tower that stands proudly on the side walk. The Jeronimos Monastery Church is a fine example of Portugal's own Manueline style of architecture. A stop will be made here for you to enjoy the Monastery and its grounds, or perhaps visit the Pasteis De Bélem, a famous Portuguese pastry house. The final stop will be made in the heart of downtown Lisbon. A short walk will take you to Black Horse Square, the largest square in Lisbon that offers a variety of restaurants and cafés. The bustling pedestrian street of ‘Rua Augusta’ is a popular shopping area with national and international brands.
- This is an unguided transfer exclusive of refreshments, meals or entrance fees.
- Entrance fees where applicable, are payable locally.
- Please take careful note of meeting points and return times as coaches cannot be held for latecomers.
- The time allowed at each stop is approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- The level of walking is at passengers’ discretion.
- There are steps to negotiate on to and off the coach.
- Shops may be closed on Sundays and Bank Holidays and museums and historical sites are subject to closure without notice.
- Euros are accepted for purchases.