The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Enjoy a scenic drive across the tiny island of Lifou to its rugged north coast. On the way, you’ll see colourful flora and traditional homes. Arriving at the small village of Jokin, you will be treated to views of tropical reefs and the spectacular cliffs made from layers of ancient, compressed coral stone.
Although the water at the base of the cliffs might look tempting, there are over 200 steps to the bottom and heavy sea swells, therefore swimming is not permitted. Instead, get out your camera to take plenty of snaps.You’ll will have free time to stroll around Jokin. Visit vanilla vines, enjoying a guided short walk to view the vines that create these aromatic little pods.
- To make your day as enjoyable as possible, please wear comfortable flat-soled shoes, clothing suited to the weather conditions, a hat and SPF30+ or higher factor sunscreen. Make sure to bring bottled water, swimmers and a towel, and insect repellent.
- We recommend the use of protective UV clothing and reef-friendly sunscreen to help protect the environment and reef systems (available in the onboard shops).
- There may be non-air-conditioned buses and vans which are not fitted with microphones used on the tour.
- Restroom facilities may be rustic.
- There will be plenty of photo opportunities at both the Vanilla Garden and the Cliffs of Jokin.