Visit Porto Cathedral, one of the most notable sites in Porto, which features beautiful Baroque architecture. You’ll leave the pier by motor coach and drive to the cathedral, whose interior reveals eclecticism through a wealth of diverse materials. Although this was originally a Gothic church, it has been transformed throughout the years and features a mix of different architectural styles. Then, visit the Stock Exchange Palace, a 19th-century gem of Arab and European design with a fantastic Moorish hall. After, cross the Douro River by way of the Gustav Eiffel-inspired D’Luis Bridge and step into a well-known port wine cellar, where you will taste this legendary local product. After your tour is complete, you will return to the pier.
- This tour is not advisable for guests using a wheelchair or for those with mobility limitations.
- The Stock Exchange Palace occasionally closes for special events; if this occurs, an alternative attraction will be substituted.
- Please wear conservative attire to visit the cathedral.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Guests under 21 years old will not be able to participate in the wine tasting.