The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Embark on a 25-minute scenic drive through Vao village to Le Meridien Resort. Enoy a mouthwatering barbeque buffet, pool, private beach and aquatic and sports equipment.
/ Adult (ages 13 and over)
/ Child (ages 4 - 12)
*Prices may vary by sailing
Spend the day at a luxury resort, enjoying all the trappings. Sit back and relax during your 25-minute drive to the Le Méridien Resort. Once you’ve arrived, your resort representative will provide with everything you need to know about this luxurious and intimate boutique hotel set within 4.5-hectares of coconut groves.
Having worked up a healthy appetite, it’s time for a delicious lunch with your choice of water, soft drink or local (Number 1) beer as you take in the peaceful scenery of Oro Bay and the resort surrounds. All the resort’s aquatic and sports equipment are at your disposal (tide conditions permitting), as well as the pool, private beach and snorkelling equipment. Your resort guide will be available upon request at the reception desk for any assistance and will accompany you to your vehicle for the return transfer.
- To make your day as enjoyable as possible, please wear comfortable flat-soled shoes, clothing suited to the weather conditions, a hat and SPF30+ or higher factor sunscreen. Make sure to bring bottled water, swimmers and a towel, and insect repellent.
- We recommend the use of protective UV clothing and reef-friendly sunscreen to help protect the environment and reef systems (available in the onboard shops).
- Includes use of: swimming pool (please bring a towel along with you), snorkelling equipment and beach chairs.
- Passengers with specific dietary requirements, please ensure you inform the onboard Shore Excursion Desk of these when you embark the ship and all efforts will be made to accommodate these requests.
- This tour is not suitable for those passengers with limited mobility or trouble walking.
- Your meal for this tour is a delicious lunch with one drink and dessert only, other food purchases must be made at your own expense. (Credit cards accepted for the amount of 3,000 XPF and more. Australian and American dollars can be exchanged to the local currency at the reception desk).
- There is also a shop in the hotel that you may like bring additional money for if you wish to go shopping.