The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Experience the highlights of Athens while exploring the Acropolis and the old traditional city of Plaka. Take a short drive by motor coach into cosmopolitan Athens. Pass the yacht harbor of Zea and Mikrolimanon’s waterfront , arrive at the Acropolis for a breathtaking view of antiquity as you look upwards towards the marvelous structure of the Parthenon. Climb up the pathway and steps with your guide as she leads you through the massive Propylaia onto the rock of the Acropolis itself. Begin to relive the ‘glory that was Greece’ as you walk over this masterpiece.
View the Parthenon, the delicate temple of the Wingless Victory and the Erectheion. Proceed to heart of Plaka, where your guide will orientate you with the area before you enjoy some free time on your own exploring its back streets for souvenirs or maybe stop for a beverage in one of its many taverns.
- Headphones provided.
- The visit to the Acropolis and Plaka includes walking uphill on rough, and sometimes slippery, terrain.
- Comfortable shoes, a hat, water and sunscreen are recommended.
- No food, drinks, large bags/backpacks are allowed into the Acropolis or Museums.
- Only water in a clear bottle is permissible.
- May operate in reverse.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.