The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Visit two of the most beautiful and famous waterfalls in Hilo, a breathtaking scenic drive through an oceanside rain forest, and a refreshing plunge in a private remote waterfall, on this small group
/ Adult (ages 13 and over)
/ Child (ages 4 - 12)
*Prices may vary by sailing
Visit two of the beautiful famous Hilo waterfalls, a breathtaking scenic drive through an oceanside rain forest, and a refreshing plunge in a private remote waterfall, on this small group excursion.
- The highest waterfall, the most beautiful waterfall, and the most famous waterfall—all will be explored on this spectacular tour.
- The majestic Akaka Falls is breathtaking at 440 feet tall.
- The Kahuna falls at 400 feet.
- Feel the power with a close up view of the world famous Rainbow Falls!
- Next, drive off-road through cattle country on your way to a hidden jewel!
- A 150 foot tall double tiered waterfall tumbles into an unspoiled mountain pool, the perfect place to relax as your guides prepares a delicious Hawaiian BBQ lunch just for you!
- After lunch enjoy a swim in another private waterfall location. Explore the rainforest adjacent to the waterfall or just relax before returning to Hilo.
- Participants must be able to walk on slippery steps and steep terrain.
- Some roads may be unpaved and bumpy.
- Child seats or boosters are required and can be provided upon request.
- Closed toe shoes are required.
- Tickets must be purchased for all participants regardless of age.
- This tour is not ADA accessible.