This excursion takes you on a guided snorkel tour of a beautiful Caribbean reef where you’ll experience firsthand the beauty of Grand Turk’s underwater world. With myriad colors on display, you will see an abundance of bright tropical fish and vibrant coral as you snorkel the clear turquoise waters. Your experienced tour guide will introduce you to some of the exciting marine life around Grand Turk. You will then head to the beautiful uninhabited island of Gibbs Cay, where stingrays come into the shallows, and you'll have the chance to interact and play with them. Your guides will have previously dived for conch and will show you how the conch is removed from its shell. Then a freshly local delicious delicacy conch salad will be prepared which you can enjoy. This will be accompanied by chips and salsa, and a local rum punch. Bottled water is available for those not wishing to indulge in the spirits of the island.
- This tour is not suitable for anyone with mobility issues; those who are pregnant, have respiratory or heart conditions, or neck or back injuries; or have had recent surgery.
- This is not a wheelchair-accessible tour.
- Please note that conch shells are not permitted to be taken off the island as souvenirs.
- Stingrays are in their natural environment; interactions and sightings are not guaranteed.
- The maximum weight is 300 lbs.