Rise to the occasion and feel a sense of accomplishment as you conquer a series of unique rope courses made up of bridges, ziplines and other fun obstacles suspended in a grove of towering eucalyptus trees deep in Descanso Canyon. There are five courses to explore within the trees designed for the novice and rope course experts. Expert staff is ready on hand to guide and coach you along each course. The technology used includes a Smart Belay System that requires all users to stay connected in the trees at all times, so users can focus on the course ahead! Photos are available for purchase.
- Minimum age is 7 years. Minimum weight is 50 lbs, maximum weight 270 lbs. Minimum height requirement is 55 inches.
- Age, weight and height are strictly monitored for your safety.
- Pregnant women, guests with neck/back injuries or who had recent surgery are not permitted on this excursion.
- Guests will have to walk back after the activity, approximately 10 minutes stroll.
- Closed toe shoes are required.