The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
This fun-filled water adventure features river tubing, a waterfall, Carib Indians, the Eco Village and much more!
/ Adult (ages 13 and over)
/ Child (ages 6 - 12)
*Prices may vary by sailing
This fun-filled water adventure features river tubing, a waterfall, Carib Indians, the Eco Village and much more! On this excursion you will:
- Begin your adventure with a scenic drive through the interior of the island to Jaco Falls.
- View this small waterfall from an overlook or walk down to the pool.
- Continue on to the Hibiscus Eco Village, the starting point for the river tubing.
- Arrive at the village where the Carib Indian cultural group will welcome you with a traditional dance performance.
- Enjoy the beautiful surroundings of the village and see the handmade Indian crafts.
- Begin your river tubing adventure with easy river access from the village.
- Take in the beautiful scenery of the vegetation, birds, and the Concord Valley as you flow, for approximately 1½ hours, down the boundary line (the river) to the last Carib Indian territory in the world.
- Experience this fun-filled river tubing adventure and see that it is a combination of fast mini-rapids and lazy slow-flowing pools, making it both fun and relaxing.
- Have a relaxing one-hour drive back to the pier.
Note: Minimum age is 6 years. Maximum weight for river tubing is 250 lbs. Pregnant women and guests with back/neck injuries or heart conditions are not permitted on this excursion. Life jackets are provided for the river tubing. Changing rooms and wash rooms are available at the Eco Village. A swimsuit, sunscreen and towel are recommended.