Explore deep submarine canyons just off San Lucas Bay and marvel at the rich marine environment on this dive expedition. After listening to a safety orientation, you'll board a dive boat and head out to your first dive site. The dive sites are located just off the rocky shore and feature large boulders and pinnacles; the rocky walls attract schooling fish such as snapper and goatfish.
- Minimum age is 12 years old; maximum weight is 265 lbs.
- Divers must be in good physical condition (Medical Release form approved).
- Guests must present a valid Open Water Certification Card (C-Card) to the Tour Operator in order to participate and must have logged a dive within the last year.
- Dive sites are chosen based on weather and sea conditions and are subject to change.
- Equipment is included.
- Refer to the Tour Operator's Diving Policy.