This is the perfect combo tour where there is something fun for everyone so you don't have to choose! Starting with a short scenic tour through the historical city, we will share all the interesting facts for the cultural lovers. The next adventure is visitingt Hato Caves, which are more than 200,000 years old. At the caves, you will experience a nice walking tour and see the beautiful stalagmites and stalactites! Up next, you will have time to enjoy the beach as we take you to one of island's best rated and natural tropical beaches on the west. You will have the option to go on a guided snorkeling safari escapade to see some tropical fish. For beach lovers who just want to relax and swim, beach beds are available for you to enjoy. Finally on the return trip, we will have a short photo stop at the salt flats. If you are lucky, you will be able to see some wild flamingos.
- Snorkel vests and masks are included on this tour.
- Photography is limited to one area inside the cave.
- At the Hato caves guests will walk up and down 50 steps.
- Guests may experience changes in temperature inside the caves.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended on the tour.
- Tour may operate in reverse starting with the beach portion.