Chankanaab Park is the perfect beach location to enjoy all-inclusive snorkeling, buffet lunch, domestic open bar, tequila tasting and more. Grab your snorkel gear and view schools of colorful tropical fish, the vibrant reef and admire underwater statues. Visit the crocodile pond, stroll through the sacred ancient botanical garden, which features Mayan replicas. The village features Hacienda Antigua where you can sample different types of tequila. Don't miss the opportunity to learn about the Sea Lions in an educational show for the whole family. While at the park enjoy beach palapas, sun chairs and hammocks.
- No food service on the beach, open bar and buffet lunch is only available at designated park restaurant near entrance.
- Lockers available for rent.
- Bring a towel and “reef-friendly” biodegradable sunscreen.
- The minimum age to snorkel is 8 years old.
- The minimum age to consume alcohol is 18 years old.
- Children 5 and under are free.
- Tour duration for ships arriving in port at noon or later is approximately 4 hrs. This is due to the ships arrival time in port and the park being closed at 4pm local time.
- We recommend the use of protective UV clothing and reef-friendly sunscreen to help protect the environment and reef systems. (Available in the Onboard Shops)
- Only “reef-friendly” biodegradable sunscreen is allowed be use when swimming.