Enjoy a snorkeling tour in Cabo San Lucas that combines power snorkeling, stand-up paddle boarding and kayaking. Cruise along the coast in a high-speed, inflatable Apex boat, past the homes of the rich and famous. Stop for an up-close look at Cabo's famous Land's End arch and Lover's Beach and capture a photo of these spectacular natural wonders. Drop anchor in a spectacular cove where you'll swim, snorkel and power-snorkel (with water scooters) in the clear, protected waters teeming with sea life and rock formations. Enjoy one of the newest and coolest water activities around - stand-up paddle boarding. Paddle around the cove standing up, or from your knees, as you look down into the waters and admire the sea life swimming beneath your board. Hop aboard one of the kayaks for a guided kayaking tour around the cove. Paddle out to unique rock formations just off the coast, enjoying the refreshing water and warm air as the guide points out some of the area's highlights. And after working up an appetite, you'll finish off the adventure with a light snack and drinks.
- The minimum age to attend this tour is 5 years old.
- Maximum weight is 260 lbs.
- This tour is not permitted for pregnant women or guests with back or neck problems, heart problems or guests who have had recent surgery.
- This tour is not wheelchair/walker accessible for the safety reasons.
- Life vest are mandatory in the snorkeling areas and during activities as well as boat ride.