The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Here’s the unique opportunity to pedal your way through the dense Belizean jungle.
On this excursion you will:
- Take a 40-minute motor coach ride through Belize City to Bacab Eco Adventure Park and listen as our guide imparts to you a bit of our very colorful Belizean history.
- After a briefing and securing your belongings, mount your bike, and follow your guide into the lush jungle trail running alongside the Belize River.
- While taking in the jungle atmosphere of local flora and fauna, the chances are good of sighting iguanas and Howler Monkeys that might be lazily sunning on tree branches.
- Along the trail you’ll be stopping at various points of interest for jungle treats of cohune nuts, termites or anything else in season that you may be daring enough to attempt.
- After approximately one hour of bike riding, you’ll return to the pool area to enjoy a delicious Belizean lunch at the “Pokonobwai Restaurant and Bar”.
- After lunch, relax at poolside in a hammock under the shade or enjoy the waterfall and slide at our free form pool. Your kids will enjoy our mushroom water feature in the kiddie’s section.
Throughout your stay, you can enjoy various presentations and activities that showcase our Belizean history and culture and/or learn about our natural healing remedies by visiting “Ixchel Medicinal Trail” before returning to the port.
- The minimum height 48 inches and the maximum weight is 240 lbs.
- FREE WiFi.
- FREE Lunch.
- Small gift shop on site.
- Lockers rentals are available.
- Pregnant women and guests with back/neck/hip injuries are not permitted on this excursion.
- Some walkways of uneven natural materials will be found throughout the Park.
- Bikes and helmet are included.
- Closed-toe shoes, sunscreen, insect repellant, swimwear and a towel are recommended.
- Guests wishing to go as an observer to the park may purchase the "Jungle Eco Park Family Adventure" ticket.