On this exciting off-road expedition, you'll board a bus to the former orange plantation of Balam Ha. This magical place was believed to be sacred because of its location next to the source of a river that borders the estate. Once there, you will have the chance to hop aboard a Can-Am UTV and drive through the breathtaking tropical forest. Led by expert regional tour guides, our Balam Ha Can-Am UTV Tour gives you the chance to glimpse the natural wonders of Belize like never before. You’ll climb into your UTV and venture through an exclusive property, with the freedom to traverse off-road, steep terrain. Once you are done with the UTV trail, you can hike through the forest to a hidden oasis and dive into refreshing blue water. Get in touch with Mother Nature and explore the magic of a Mayan purification. Afterwards, enjoy a meal of juicy BBQ that will be setup right beside the river and exclusively for you.
- The minimum age to participate is 7 years old.
- The minimum age to drive a UTV is 18 years or older, and you must present a valid driver's license. Driver’s permits are not accepted.
- The maximum weight is 250 lbs.
- Expectant mothers or guests with neck or back injuries are restricted from this tour.
- UTV’s are 4-person vehicles, guests will be paired up.
- Refreshing beverages (local beer, rum punch and soft drinks) will also be available.