Enjoy a scenic boat ride to this Hemisphere’s largest Barrier Reef and a beautiful private tropical island that lies on top of the reef and offers the finest snorkeling in Belizean waters. After you've spent some time snorkeling, there will be an extensive beach break on the soft sands of the beautiful tropical island. Your tour commences with an enjoyable boat ride, from the ship, to the beautiful private tropical island, Rendezvous Caye, that lies on top of the largest Barrier Reef. The captivating reef is known for its wonders and has been designated as an International Heritage site by the United Nations. Among the reef’s wonders is an exquisite Flora and Fauna displaying over 100 different species of live coral and over 500 species of colorful fish with hundreds of invertebrate species. The natural protection provides safe and easy snorkeling, perfect for both beginners and advanced snorkelers. High quality snorkeling equipment is provided that includes Blast swim fins which gives you twice the speed across the water while you exert only one-half the effort. After your snorkeling adventure, you can relax on a complimentary beach chairs and umbrellas, while enjoying the island’s soft sand beach with delicious Belizean lunch with complementary Rum Punch.
- Kids 5 years old and under are FREE!
- The minimum age to snorkel is 6 years old.
- Additional drinks are available for cash purchase only on Rendezvous Caye.
- The approximate time on the island is 2.5 hours.
- Please bring cash for additional snacks and drinks.
- We recommend the use of eco-friendly biodegradable sun screen to help protect the environment and local reef systems.