This triple adventure gives you the best of three worlds: adrenaline rush of cave tubing, zipping and driving your off-road Polaris RZR-UTV (jungle buggy) through lush rainforest of Belize. You start your zip line tour flying 500ft across the jungle canopy. Next, your Jungle Buggy guide will lead you through twists and turns, hills and valleys and a bridge. From hot wheels to river tubes, it is time to descend under stalactite lined walls to the world of the Maya underground. Enjoy a dip in the cool refreshing waters which signals the end of your rainforest adventure. A tasty Belizean lunch is included.
- A Buggies hold 2 persons AND guests may be paired up to fill the UTV’s.
- The minimum age to attend this tour is 12 years old.
- The maximum weight is 285 lbs.
- Waist size is 46 inches and leg loop is 36 inches for the zip line harness.
- Drivers must have a valid driver’s license.
- Pregnant women and guests with a bad back and neck, heart and seizures conditions, visual and hearing impaired are not permitted on this tour.
- Please bring a change of clothes, towel and closed toe shoes.
- Travel time by bus 1.5 hours each way.