The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Discover the picture postcard beauty of the Tasmanian coast on this guided cruise along the magnificent, sheltered waterways of the Derwent River and D’Entrecasteaux Channel.
Your vessel will gently cruise past spectacular Bruny Island to the pristine waters of Peppermint Bay. Connect with the laid-back Tasmanian lifestyle, unique history and diverse and rare wildlife as you take in the magnificent scenery. If you’re lucky you may even encounter sea eagles soaring above, dolphins playing among the waves and seals sunbaking on rocks.
- To make your day as enjoyable as possible, please ensure that you wear comfortable flat-soled shoes, clothing suited to the weather conditions, a hat and jacket and bring along some sunscreen and bottled water.
- Please note: the Peppermint Bay cruise departure area is approximately a 15-minute walk around the wharf from where the cruise ship docks. Passengers must be able to comfortably walk this distance in order to make their cruise departure time.
- This tour is not suitable for guests in wheelchairs. Guests with visual or hearing impairments must travel with a companion at all times.
- Enjoy a gourmet lunch platter at The Peppermint Bay Restaurant.
- Don't forget to bring your camera.