Enjoy fantastic views of Key West and its beachfront while soaring hundreds of feet above the Atlantic Ocean! This adventure combines the thrills of an offshore powerboat ride, parachuting, ballooning and gliding. Sitting side by side on a tandem bar, you and another guest will launch directly from the onboard flight deck. Feel the tropical breeze as the parasailing boat glides you past amazing scenery that can only be seen from the air and return back to the flight deck without even getting wet! After parasailing, you will be taken back to the pier where you can explore Key West at your leisure or return directly to your ship.
- The minimum age is 6 years old and minimum weight (combined) is 95 lbs.
- The maximum combined weight is 475 lbs.
- Pregnant women and guests with back/neck injuries or heart conditions are not permitted on this tour.
- The flight time is approximately 7 minutes long.
- Waivers for minors must be signed only by the parents.
- Minimum age is 6 years; minimum weight is 95 lbs (combined). Maximum combined weight is 475 lbs.
- Please note wind conditions on any given day may also be a factor in weight restrictions, the Operator will adjust accordingly.
- Pregnant women and guests with back/neck injuries or heart conditions are not permitted on this excursion.